Friday, May 27, 2011

Daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn I just checked out the audience stats to this page, and I am mad wowed by the fact that Iran takes 2nd place after the US for this past month.  Word to IRAN, especially to those open-minded youth that I keep hearing are living resistance to the oppressive regime! And word to those that aren't, too, it awes me that so many people might be reading this words in Iran, and I am grateful and jaw-dropped. And much love to Germany, bien sur a la France, and claro que lo mejor a Argentina mi casa, and Russia good lord almighty, South Africa sweeeeet I'm listening to Hugh Masekela's Grrrr album now wow, Kuwait whaaaaaat I just saw "Lessons of Darkness" by Herzog which blew my mind, Canada alriiiiight tomorrow going to see Les Sept Doigts de la Main circus in Buenos Aires the best circus worldwide, and the UK what can I say spent the day watching banksy in his new film. Not generally my style to pepper my entries with excessive letters, but I couldn't help it with this audience report, and I thought that readers might be interested to see with whom they are sharing this space...


AudienceRefresh
 
Now
 
Day
 
Week
 
Month
 
All time
2011 Apr 28 – 2011 May 27

Pageviews by Countries
United States
115
Iran
32
Germany
18
France
17
Argentina
15
Russia
15
South Africa
15
Kuwait
13
Canada
6
United Kingdom
6