Friday, May 27, 2011


The world is wheeling all around the universe with such grace and blunder and people plundering each other. Could it also possibly be that I fear that I'm crazy and that so is other human being and that's why we like each other so much? All I have are broken, sullied and spit-on misconceptions, mistakes and mishaps, not to mention a lack of apologies, which I now apologize for.  I only hope that my humor can slay my doubt. I try to tell people that the world is on fire and that we are holding a torch under our own feet, and they tell me I'm crazy.  Maybe only by pretending to be the fool can the crooked be made straight.  Keep 'em laughing till they hit the floor and feel how hot it is.  Smooth tears and rough, fiery laughs must collide, the outward communication of the deepest emotions merging, within one person – so as to evoke a feeling of sympathy for others and for the reeling world.